Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So after only a few days of initializing our green project, Cara and I are already making adjustments and modifications.  We decided to continue to eat foods that are prepackaged for a few reasons.  First, everything from cereal to yogurt to frozen vegetables, and everything that we eat aside from fresh fruit and vegetables from the store is already packaged before we buy them.  So, we've decided to refine our weeks to no frozen and no pre-cooked foods.  This is still going to be challenging and Cara and I have already discussed our struggles with food choices and it's only been a few days.  Cara is also eating no wheat and sugar so her journey is turning out to be even more of a challenge.  Talking about food has been fun and I realized that it is something I rarely discuss with friends and family.  I look forward to exchanging recipes for healthy and fairly easy supper meals if anyone has any delicious ideas! Also, I came across this funny comic that relates to our project!

No comments:

Post a Comment