Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello friends, classmates and family,
For one of my fourth year Contemporary Studies classes, Democracy, Citizenship and the Environment, we have been asked to participate in an environmental action project.  This project is open to interpretation and we have been given a very flexible outline to structure our project.  My friend, Cara Barwell and I have decided to look into the environmental impacts of our consumption habits.  A part of this assignment is to educate others and spread the word about our chosen environmental action plan and that's where you all come in! Over the next couple of weeks, both Cara and I will be blogging about our experiences in this experiment and we would appreciate it if you could support us by following our journey by reading our blog.  Cara and I are both still trying to figure out the definite parameters of our experiment and even this has proven to be more difficult than we imagined.  Blogging is very new to me and I am excited to create an online journal and share it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment